Table of Contents
How to Cook Keto Microwave Bread
A low-carb diet or a ketogenic diet could be ideal when dealing with diabetes. However, it can be complicated to have some options that are quick and low carb. This recipe is ideal for any time during the day. It can be incorporated during breakfast or as a snack option. The best part about it is that it can be done in the microwave and it is all set and done in less than 2 minutes. Add some lean protein and healthy fats to make it a complete meal.
Ingredients of keto microwave bread:
• 3 tablespoons of almond flour
• 1 egg
• ½ teaspoon of baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
• 1 tablespoon of melted butter
Cooking Instructions for keto microwave bread:
1. Place all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl (you can also use a coffee mug).
2. Mix all the ingredients with a fork in a small blender.
3. Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
4. Let it cool down before taking out the bread from the bowl.
5. You can cut the bread in half to have more slices.
Nutrition Facts for keto microwave bread
Serving size: 1 bread
Calories: 230 kcal
Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 1.3g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 25g | 7g
Hope you enjoy this recipe!